As a Product Owner E-commerce, you will join our current e-com team that is internationally responsible for all commerce and non-commerce platforms. Together with your colleagues, you are constantly working on improving our websites and keep them up to date. We do this with the newly developed Magento 2 webshops and the integration of the product information management system PIM.
In this international role, you are responsible for the continues development and technical optimization of all webshops (NL, BE, FR, DK, SE, UK, DE). Together with the team, you ensure that e-commerce is further rolled out internationally. You know the architecture of our system by heart, you can identify problems and solve them independently or together with the support of our development party. In this role, you report to the head of e-commerce.
- The central point of contact for continues developments of the e-commerce platforms
- Technical optimizing of the webshop performance
- Being able to identify problems and solve them independently or together with the development party
- Roll out the e-commerce platform internationally together with the team
- Keep up with relevant technological developments in the market and transferring this knowledge within the organization
- Ensuring that the output of the measuring instruments are correct
You are a driven candidate with strong communication skills, looking for a versatile challenge. You are a data and conversion-focused individual, who is aware of the latest trends and opportunities in the field of webshop management.
Knowledge & experience
- You bring 4 years+ experience as a Product Owner working preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and an agile way of working;’ preferably you have your Product Owner certification.
- A passion for UX/UI because you will work closely with UX/UI designers to make sure the purchase flow has the best CX.
- Great affinity with front-end development; you don’t have to be able to code but you are familiar with website architecture.
- Proficiency in user testing, with the ability to analyze data & validate, before creating a solution.
- You have system knowledge of Magento 2 and/or PIM system, both are a plus.
- You have strong communication skills, both formally and informally, and you are a pleasant discussion partner for internal and external stakeholders
- You work data and conversion-focused
- You are result-driven, analytically strong, and like to base your decisions on data
- You can express yourself fluently in both Dutch and English