Even though Keesing has offices all over Europe, all international processes and systems are clustered at our Headquarters. Just like all other departments the financial administration is centralized in our office in Amsterdam Sloterdijk. A small team of professionals oversees and is responsible for the financial administrations of almost all the entities of the company.
What are you going to do at Keesing?
In this challenging role you are responsible for the financial administration of one/ or multiple entities and you have an important role in optimizing the financial processes within the department.
- Taking care of the financial administration of one or more (foreign) entities in collaboration with your colleagues
- Preparing periodic closings, tax returns and balance sheet files
- Analyzing and checking the correctness, timeliness, and completeness of the financial administration
- Integrating administrations of companies that are being acquired
- You monitor the financial processes, but you also make proposals for improvement
- You have a completed HBO education in a financial field
- Supplemented with 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- You work systematically and are very accurate, while delivering quality work
- You are result-oriented and can identify efficiency opportunities and convert them into significant improvements
- You are result-oriented, independent, pragmatic and can adapt to changes very easily
- You are tech-savvy and advanced in Excel
- You have a hands-on mentality
We also offer
- A competitive salary including laptop
- 32-40 hours of employment
- Excellent (secondary) employment conditions, including a bonus scheme and a solid pension
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- An inspiring environment in which you are part of a collegial team.