Operations are at the heart of Keesing’s business. Our IT department provides global IT support to all its employees throughout Europe during business hours. As an IT Support employee, you ensure that all your colleagues can make optimal use of all automated products.
Our customers are actively engaged in making magazines and digital products or supporting the production teams, for this they rely heavily on our computers and digital infrastructure. Even though they rely on our computers, they are not hardware /software savvy; therefore, we are in search of an IT Support employee who has both empathy and the ability to support a client in a friendly yet efficient manner.
- Independently answer customer questions via the Fresh ticket system.
- Filling the Fresh self-service database with standard solutions.
- You determine based on the frequency of questions/problems whether structural adjustment of systems is necessary.
- Participate in the weekly team meetings.
- Creating user accounts, e-mailboxes, and assign rights
- Installing and delivering laptops
- Writing and maintaining end-user instructions
- Maintaining the CMDB
You are a driven candidate with strong communication skills, who is committed to helping. You are service-oriented and eager to analyze customer questions to find a fast and fitting solution and transfer the solution and knowledge to the clients. You can identify problems and solve them independently or together with the second-line support. Building a relationship with your client and solving their problem is your main priority. You are continuously adding data to the Fresh self-service to generate a database with standard solutions.
- An ICT training at MBO 4, or HAVO with demonstrable experience in ICT smart and analytical candidates.
- Experience with customer contact in an IT environment is a plus
- You have proven analytical skills
- You have the skills to easily transfer ICT solutions
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Required: Excellent command of Dutch and English
- You are eager to learn, and you are interested in the entire process surrounding puzzle magazines and digital products.
Responsibilities and authorization
- You may independently maintain contact with customers
- You must handle the information entrusted very discreetly
- You are responsible for independently handling customer questions and monitor the questions that have been passed on to the 2nd line.
- You are responsible for the Knowledge system / self-service portal.
- You publish disruptions on our Company Platform in order to achieve the lowest number of reports for known problems
- You get a lot of freedom and independence in the performance of your work
- We help you to become a helpdesk specialist and if you have the ambition and competencies, you can take up more and more second-line work or participate in projects if possible.