Financial Administration Employee
Even though Keesing has offices all over Europe, all international processes and systems are clustered at our Headquarters. Just like all other departments the financial administration is centralized in our office in Amsterdam Sloterdijk. A small team of professionals oversees and is responsible for all payment transactions for the entire company.
What are you going to do at Keesing?
In this role, you are responsible for the accounts-payable of multiple entities. At the same time, you have an important role in supporting the team in day-to-day work.
- Preparing, booking, entering, processing and/or coding purchase invoices and bank statements
- Preparing / executing payments
- Debtor administration
- Managing the financial e-mail inbox
- Support team members
- You have completed an MBO education in a financial field
- Supplemented with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- You work systematically and are very accurate while delivering quality work
- You are result-oriented, independent, pragmatic, and can adapt to changes very easily
- You are tech-savvy and advanced in Excel
We also offer
- A competitive salary including laptop
- 32-40 hours of employment
- Excellent (secondary) employment conditions, including a bonus scheme and a solid pension
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- An inspiring environment in which you are part of a collegial team.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.