Keesing Media Group is the largest puzzle and braintainment company in Europe. For more than 100 years, we’ve provided our customers with great products and services, and partner with vendors to ensure the best experiences for puzzle enthusiasts. We have a bold growth plan for the coming years and great ambition to maintain and expend all our partner relationships within our territory.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales manager to join our sales team in Deurne, Antwerpen. As a Sales manager B2B, you will join our current Sales team that is responsible for all customer acquisition and revenue growth targets within the Belgium market. Together with your colleagues, you oversee and develop the company’s B2B sales strategy and ensures alignment with the business goals. You will be responsible for maximizing opportunities and our sales potential.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in business or equivalent through experience.
- You demonstrate minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales/business development roles in a B2B environment.
- You are a strategic thinker with a business and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a good communicator, open-minded and proactive, “self-starter” profile.
- You are a good listener, empathetic, convincing and a good negotiator.
- Excellent communication & presentation
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Hunting profile – you will develop new business from scratch
- Farming profile – you will develop & maintain strong & long-term relationships with your clients
- Develop the company’s B2B sales strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals.
- Manage both a hunting & farming role – you will ensure a strong & long-term relationships with your clients
- Be responsible for growing & developing existing clients – together with developing new clients from scratch
- Identify & develop commercial prospects
- Manage key accounts
- Analyze all customer needs and expectations to provide a solution adapted to them
- Expand the relationships with your clients by continuously bringing solutions that meet their needs & objectives
- Create proposals that create an added-value for the clients
- Manage deals negotiation
- Commercial management, customer follow-up and commercial negotiations
- Coordinate & follow the projects development with the various stakeholders