We are looking for a high-performing Sales Assistant to join our sales team in Deurne, Antwerpen.
Keesing Media Group is world largest puzzle and braintainment company. For more than 100 years, we have provided our customers with great products and services, and partner with vendors to ensure the best experiences for puzzle enthusiasts. We have a bold growth plan for the coming years and great ambition to maintain and expend all our partner relationships within our territory.
Keesing is the market leader in Belgium and benefits of a strong brand awareness thanks to our puzzle brands Denksport, Sport Cérébral, De Puzzelaar and Megastar.
The Sales Assistant plays a central role between our retail and distribution partners, our sales team, our Circulation colleagues, and our marketing department. In this role you will coordinate our trade marketing campaigns and follow up the planning and the execution of the campaigns, as well as the production and stock of our POS material.
You will work in close cooperation with our Circulation department and inform them about our Sales campaigns, considering our distribution’s schedule.
You will act as the SPOC for our sales promoters in order to deliver them, as well as our retail partners, all products, and campaigns information. You will manage the surveys and sales information within our CRM software, deliver and summarize the results of the surveys.
You will prepare the weekly Field Sales reporting and follow up the trade marketing budget on a monthly basis.
You will prepare the Sales Meetings in close cooperation with the Country Manager.
You will be involved in our subscription’s recruitment campaigns and will be therefore in contact with our Brands and Marketing Managers (located in The Netherland and in France).
In this role you will report directly to the Country Manager Belgium.
- You are a good communicator, open-minded and proactive
- You have excellent organization skills
- You can demonstrate problem solving capabilities
- You have a positive attitude, and are customer minded
- You are speak Dutch, and you are fluent in French and English
- You are familiar with MS Office tools, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. The knowledge of Access is a pré.
- You are familiar with ERP packages (SAP or Navision) or CRM software’s.
- Experience in a similar position is a strong asset.
What we offer
- Digital resources so that you can do your work properly
- A team with passionate and cordial colleagues who have an eye for each other
- The flexibility to work from home and from the office
- The chance to become part of a successful company that is rapidly conquering the world!