Keesing Media Group is the European market leader of puzzle products. We create content for print and develop apps and web-based puzzles. We have a bold growth plan for the coming years.
The number of our subscriptions is rapidly increasing, as well as the digital interaction with our customers. We use Salesforce as a way to communicate with our customers. Currently, we use a one size fits all approach for this, and we are about to transform this approach to targeted communication. In order to shift our focus and accelerate, we are looking for a Global Key User Salesforce to join our team.
What will you be doing?
- Building selections and campaigns/journeys in Salesforce.
- Building reports in Salesforce in close collaboration with the BI (Business Intelligence) team.
- Provide support to key users, especially from the Benelux, France, and Scandinavia, and to the international Digital team in Amsterdam. More countries will be added in the near future.
- Coordinating requirements for further development of Salesforce with key users and the Technology Backbone team. The Technology Backbone team will build new functionalities together with Salesforce.
- Testing new releases and functionalities in Salesforce.
- Organizing release sessions for users.
- Managing the budget in terms of number of contacts and emails.
You will be the link between technology and marketing and a sparring partner for:
- The local Marketing teams: managing campaigns and customer selections
- The Technology Backbone team: coordinating development, bug fixing, and budget. You will also be the backup for the functional manager in the IT backbone team.
We are building a customer golden record database, in which the information of our customers is made available at one location. This will make it possible for customers to manage their data, preferences, and subscriptions with 1 login (Single Sign-On, SSO). You will be the project leader of this project.
Daily responsibilities in Salesforce in more detail:
- Create data extensions and data selections within Salesforce Marketing Cloud using SQL and Automation Studio.
- Optimize our journeys in journey builder in consultation with the local marketing teams.
- Technically devising, realizing, and managing campaigns within Salesforce.
- Advising on and testing journeys, automation, and other processes.
- Act as a point of contact and reference in the area of Salesforce for the various countries that use Salesforce.
- Work with AMP script.
- Minimum HBO level
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce, specifically in Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud
- Minimum 3 years of experience with loyalty and CRM in a commercial environment (retail/FMCG/…)
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
- Stakeholder management
- Project management experience