About Keesing Media Group
Keesing Media Group is the key provider in the European puzzle magazine market and has global braintainment ambitions. Playing games and solving puzzles are fun to do at any age. And they are not just fun – puzzles are good for your brain too. Online games challenge your brain with special puzzles and games to help improve memory and keep you sharp, too. We like to call these games “braintainment”.
Keesing has recently increased its digital activities and has the ambition to grow strongly. As global key user you will be part of the global e-commerce team. The global e-com team is responsible for all e-commerce operations within Keesing, continuous development and support of the Magento e-commerce platforms in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, and Sweden.
As Global key user E-commerce you will work closely together with the local marketing teams operating the day-to- day e-commerce activities. In addition, you can offer the following for this important role:
- 3rd line support for the Magento web shops & e-commerce operations, supporting and closely collaborate with the local e-commerce teams of The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark and Sweden
- Knowledge capturing & sharing
- Educate and training staff to maximize platform usage
- Assist the product owner with quality assurance of new e-commerce features and releases
- Optimizing the support process in cooperation with the e-commerce product owner and delivery manage
As Global key user E-commerce at Keesing media group in Amsterdam, you will operate in a very pleasant working atmosphere. Our ambitious organization is developing rapidly. But we will also offer you the opportunity to continue your personal development. You can also expect the following:
- Competitive working conditions
- A bonus scheme and a solid pension scheme
- A laptop
- 32-40 hours of employment
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Flexibility to work partially from home
- An inspiring environment in which you are part of a solid and collegial team.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- 1 year+ work experience doing (1st/3rd line) support for a digital product / platform
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, preferably Magento, is a pre
- Experience with quality assurance of digitals products is pre
- Structured and independent way of working
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Team player, social savvy, and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
Are you the Global key user e-commerce that we are looking for? Would you like to join our team? You are more than welcome. If you submit your application, you will receive a response within five working days. Would you like more information first? No problem! Phone or WhatsApp me, Bernie Klunder, via 06 224 732 64.