Keesing Media Group is the largest puzzle and braintainment company in Europe and rapidly expanding beyond. With our well-known brands like Denksport, Tankesport, Sport Cerébral and Megastar we reach millions of puzzlers in Europe and the US. And even though we’ve been around the block, our ambitions have not diminished. Nor has our enthusiasm for creating smart and fun puzzle games for players of all ages.
In a shifting market landscape, we have built a strong position in the B2C print market through our exceptional brands and fast-forward M&A strategy. However, the digital B2C space is evolving at a lightning-fast pace which creates great opportunities.
We have ambitious goals for the years ahead. We aim to expand our customer base, increase revenue and profit margins, and solidify our reputation as a leading puzzle publishing company in the digital realm. To achieve this, we need to innovate our digital puzzle product offerings and attract and retain customers through exceptional user experiences. Most important prerequisite to achieve this is gathering and analysing user data in a centralized manner. That’s where you come in as our Data Analist BtoC. Providing us with the necessary insights regarding day to day and strategic decisions.
What we are looking for
What we need is someone with a proven experience and drive in unlocking the value of user data. You know your way around in the relevant tools (Analytics, Data Studio, T-SQL en PowerBI) and enjoy the entire spectrum of data related activities, from data capture down to predictive modelling. So it’s no surprise you’ll need to be experienced in at least SQL and modelling in similar roles.
About the team
You will report to the Head of Product BtoC and work together on a daily base with the Product Managers at HQ and the local E-Com, CRM and Marketing Managers.
You are self-driven, result-driven, pro-active and comfortable with setting up a data warehouse infrastucture to support the different platforms and our local businesses..
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Managing the integration between Firebase / Google Analytics, BigQuery and additional data sources
- Analyze large, complex data sets and turn them into actionable insights to support the growth of our apps and online sales
- Spotting opportunities for further enrichment of the available datasets
- Discover new trends and insights which will help the specialists in the team to grow the user base, revenue and improve engagement
- Work closely with the user Product Managers and local (E-com & CRM)-marketeers to identify and define success metrics.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate awareness and understanding of key metrics
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, customer segmenting/personalization, visualization and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in the English language. A level of ‘bascics’ Dutch is a pre
- Extensive experience with relevant tools like Firebase / Google Analytics 4, BigQuery, PLayfab and Excel.
- Fluent in SQL (knowledge of KQL is a pre)
- Knowledge of and interest in the puzzling/gaming industry
What we offer
- A salary appropriate to the severity of the position and your experience
- 32-40 hours of employment
- Participation in Mediahuis pension fund. 21.9% 2/3 employer and 1/3 employee
- Training and development opportunities
- An inspiring and international environment in which you are part of a fun and highly driven team
- The possibility to partly work from home
- Our Amsterdam offices are easily reached by public transport. Your public transport costs are fully covered by us.
- A delicious in-house lunch for a small fee and a vitality plan.
Are you the data analyst that we are looking for? Would you like to join our team? You are more than welcome. If you submit your application, you will receive a response within 4 working days. Would you like more information first? No problem! Phone or WhatsApp me, Sergi Hidalgo, via (0627050835) or through mail ([email protected]).