Director Business to Business
Keesing Media Group is the largest puzzle and braintainment company in Europe and rapidly expanding beyond. And even though we’ve been around the block, our ambitions have not diminished. Nor has our enthusiasm for creating smart and fun puzzle games for players of all ages.
About the position
With our well-known brands like Denksport, Tankesport, Sport Cerébral and Megasport. we reach millions of puzzlers in Europe and the US. Of growing importance is our B-to-B proposition, which serves premium publishers and brands all over Europe with white-labelled premium puzzle content in print and digital.
Keesing is committed to extend its offering over the next years. From puzzles to casual games, aimed at creating Braintainment verticals that increase engagement and monetization opportunities for publishers and other major online platforms where driving customer engagement is key. In a combined print & online approach in order to gain market share with a unique offering.
That’s where you come in, to lead the way in our expansion. As Director B-to-B you will manage the growth of the B-to-B proposition in terms of revenue, market and product development and market approach. This requires a strong and result driven focus, combining product development and marketing at the Amsterdam headquarters and cooperation with the local B-to-B Sales teams in Europe and the US.
About the team
At Keesing we solve the puzzle of successfully growing our B-to-B proposition in a matrix organization. You will manage the product management team (2 fte.) which works together with -among others-developers, visual artists and content creators. Next to that, you will work closely together with our Game Publishing Company partner and the different country managers and their B-to-B sales teams on a day-to-day basis.
You are comfortable with significant autonomy in your role, getting everyone aligned and leading the way towards the milestones on the strategic horizon. You report to the Global Chief Operations Officer.
What we are looking for
You have a proven track record in market development and market penetration in a digital/publishing environment. You understand customer needs and wants and make decisions based on data. You are proficient in working with the product team in delivering value to customers, but also understand the dynamics of B-to-B sales and marketing in order to support the local teams in the most efficient way. Furthermore, you know your way in balancing the interests of markets in different stages of development and the tension between the digital roadmap and targets versus the local organizations and their priorities. As a person you are curious, driven and commercially obsessed with clarity and conciseness in a kind way, so people will be inspired and enjoy working with you.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Market and product strategy
- Analyzing customer needs and market trends to identify possible threats and new opportunities for growth
- Overseeing the successful launch and promotion of (new) propositions to new markets
- Developing and implementing strategies for revenue growth and market expansion of the B-to-B proposition
- Central point of contact within the organization for all B-to-B matters related to commerce and marketing
- Executing on the marketing roadmap; Supporting local B-to-B sales teams in Europe and the USA with effective marketing strategies and tools to drive leads and customer engagement
Budget and team management
- Responsible for B-to-B budget, revenue and results; oversees the pipeline, forecasts and develops initiatives if results require so.
- Leading and managing the product management team in delivering value to customers which result in revenue and audience growth
- Leading the periodical reviews with the local teams and the B-to-B team at HQ
- Collaborating with the Global Chief Operations Officer to develop and implement organizational strategies that support the growth of the B-to-B proposition.
- Responsible for customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key B-to-B customers and partners
- Initiate and lead market development in countries where we do not have a dedicated sales team yet together
- Initiate a global key account approach towards international key accounts which require a strategic approach
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience, of which 5 years in a managerial position in an international environment
- A proven track record in market development and market penetration in a digital (SAAS/PAAS) environment, working closely to Product Management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire, collaborate effectively with country managers and local sales teams
- Experience in managing and developing successful B-to-B sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions and identify new opportunities for growth
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and colleagues
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- An understanding of the media, puzzle and braintainment industry and the needs of B-to-B customers is a pré
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required, fluency in other European languages is a plus
- Master degree desirable
What we offer you (employment conditions)
As Director B-to-B at Keesing media group in Amsterdam, you will operate in a pleasant working atmosphere. Our ambitious organization is developing rapidly. But we will also offer you the opportunity to continue your personal development. You can expect the following:
- A salary appropriate to the severity of the position and your experience
- 32-40 hours of employment
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- An inspiring and international environment in which you are part of a highly driven team
- The possibility to partly work from home and our Amsterdam offices is easily reached by public transport. Your public transport costs are fully covered by us.
Are you the Director B-to-B that we are looking for? Would you like to join our team? You are more than welcome. If you submit your application, you will receive a response within 4 working days.
Would you like more information first? No problem! Phone or WhatsApp me, Corporate recruiter Sergi Hidalgo , via (0627050835) or through mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).